Home > Wines > Easy-drinking wines > Couvent des Visitandines

Couvent des Visitandines

Couvent des Visitandines
The origin of this name comes directly from the site of the company's headquarters in Beaune, Burgundy's wine capital, the former Visitandines convent.

Still today, the great wines of Burgundy bearing the Patriarche signature are dispatched throughout the entire world from the vaulted cellars of the Visitandines convent.

Launched in 1947, COUVENT DES VISITANDINES was one of the first brands launched by PATRIARCHE.

Today, this brand is a true reference in Burgundy and reflects the authenticity of its terroir.
return to the "Easy-drinking wines" menu