Dear friends, dear customers, dear visitors,
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our Maison.
Because without you, we cannot share our emotions,
Because without you, we cannot transmit our passion,
And simply because without you we would have no reason to exist.
We are therefore happy and impatient to welcome you again on Thursday, May 21. You will be able to discover or rediscover the greatest cellars of Burgundy and our great wines.
After having taken the time to put in place all the necessary measures and taking the precautions that have become common to us, we would like to specify that the reopening of our Maison is framed by the absolute respect of the sanitary measures:
- Hand washing with hydro-alcoholic gel as soon as you enter our House (3 distribution islands on the site).
- No contact with our bottles and products in the store: we will be pleased to serve you.
- Limited to 8 people per visit with strict respect of the rules of distancing.
- Wearing of masks or visors for our employees, and gloves for those who prepare your orders.
- Cleaning and disinfection after each use of the sales counters, tasting
sales counters, tasting counters, payment machines and sanitary facilities.
Your well-being and health are important to us,
So here's to your good health.
Practical information Visits & Shop :
Historical Tasting Tour 10 € / person: at 10:30 am, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm
(limited to 8 people, reservation recommended HERE, allow 1h30 of service, 5 wines in tasting).
Privilege" visit only by appointment (from 50 €* / person, from 1 to 8 participants, allow 2 hours). (*under 5 participants, fixed price of 250.00 €).
Access to the visits within the limits of available places, every day except May 25 and 26.
Store : from 9h30 to 12h and from 14h to 17h30
Information : 03.80.24.53.78
See you soon in our cellars!